Advertising on Haywards Heathens
Haywards Heathens is a new community website providing news and information for people who live and/or work in Haywards Heath. It has the dual purpose of informing people what the town has to offer in terms of leisure and social facilities whilst providing businesses with an advertising opportunity in terms of their products and services, recruiting local staff and even making them aware of new business opportunities.
The main offering to businesses include:-
- a dedicated page on the website for the business in an appropriate section (e.g. place to visit) or the business directory (e.g. services such as landscaping, aerial installation, locksmith etc) which includes a link to the business website (if available)
- an advert on a relevant page in the sidebar displayed on a rotation with other relevant adverts (e.g. landscapers, aerial installers and locksmiths might appear in a section on housing)
- special offers and events advertised/listed on the website in the most relevant place (e.g. live music listing or special offer on the dedicated business page)
- job vacancy listing on website
- occasional promotion on the blog, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (e.g. selected special events and promotions as well as news and job vacancies)
The basic package for businesses where only "light promotion" is required (e.g. occasional changes to their dedicated page, special offers, events and job vacancies) is £100 per year payable quarterly (£25), every six months (£50) or annually. Organisations that request frequent changes and promotion (e.g. weekly or monthly) will be charged higher rates reflecting the amount of work involved.
Please contact the Heathen and we'll be happy to discuss your requirements.